Project Reality Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Reality Role Play

Project Reality Role Play Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey all its me Krisko_Milchev

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krisko

hey all its me Krisko_Milchev Empty
PostSubject: hey all its me Krisko_Milchev   hey all its me Krisko_Milchev Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm

now i want to let you know thath i dident find where to post this and i did it here at control panel

1.i want to help you make this server the best in the whole game so it will be better to make new money sistem atleast 90% of the players on the servers are milioners if you make the money making harder it will be more realystic and it will be better if you make more goverment jobs and make them all in functions like trucker dmv LSPD you can make bank function but i think thath isnt gonna be a good becouse there will be bank rob spams and you can make the gun buying only if the client have license i have more sugestions but i will add them when there server have more then 70 players because we need more people for other functions like garbige colector and more i holp i helped you evrything is better from the other servers just the money cya on the server Wink Wink!!!dont think thath i am jelos because some players have more money then me!!!!

Last edited by krisko on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i waned to add this ;)!!!dont think thath i am jelos because some players have more money then me!!!!)
Back to top Go down

hey all its me Krisko_Milchev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Reality Role Play :: Project Reallity RP-Control Panel-
Jump to: